It’s end of day and I am just steeping a cup of chamomile tea. Would you like to join me? It’s hard to imagine that Easter has nearly passed, particularly since the ground here is still covered in a blanket of white. It has been snowing on and off over the past few days. This morning the roads were icy and treacherous in places. Today, it was less like Easter and more like Christmas with a long weekend, shovelling, church services, family gatherings, roast turkey, wrapped gifts and chocolate. Lots of chocolate. Our family and neighbours were even exchanging tongue-in-cheek greetings of “Merry Christmas!” It was as if time had stood still and we hadn’t moved past the 25th of December! Sigh.
My hubby and I were grateful to be able to enjoy a delicious dinner with my sister, niece and her beautiful family. We had lots of laughs. My niece Janell’s children are Lily, age 2, and Victoria, age 9. They are always entertaining and just a barrel of fun. They LOVED their Easter cookies! Lily’s first word when she spied them was, “WOW!” And, she ran to give me a big hug! I hope you celebrated and enjoyed your time with loved ones as well.
I am enjoying an Easter vignette in a teeny corner of my kitchen tonight while sipping a cuppa. My husband has gone to bed. I decided to stay up for awhile to wind down after the day’s festivities and savour the quietness of the house. Our cat, Monza, is nearby cozily curled up in his basket and snoozing away. I think I can hear him snoring! The cat. Not hubby.
I just want to tell you how touched I am by all the lovely comments you left on my last post, Easter Blessings! I am so glad you enjoyed it. I was really quite surprised by the number of visits it received! And, thank you for coming to see me tonight, too! Sweet dreams of Easter…
Wishing you a beautiful start to a new week,
I am joining A Return to Loveliness, Make It Pretty Monday, Mop It Up Monday, Met Monday, Mosaic Monday, Mod Mix Monday, Creative Blogger, Teatime Tuesday, Nifty Thrifty Tuesday, Make the Scene Monday, Cottage Style Easter/Spring Party, Tuesday Cuppa Tea, Tuesdays at Our Home, Tweak it Tuesday, Martha’s Favourites, Tabletop Tuesday, What’s It Wednesday, Friends Sharing Tea, Cottage Style Party, Primp Your Style, Wordless Wednesday, Be Inspired, Whatever You Want Wednesday, Wow Us Wednesday, What We Accomplished Wednesday, Blissful White Wednesday, Wholehearted Home, Outdoor Wednesday, Show and Share, Treasure Hunt Thursday, Pearls and Lace Thursday, Share Your Cup Thursday, Time Travel Thursday, Transformation Thursday, Homemaking Linkup, Thursday Favourite Things, Tutorials, Tips and Tidbits, No Minimalist Here, Feathered Nest Friday, Shabbylicious Friday, Fabulous Creative Friday, Home Sweet Home, Show and Tell Friday, Be Inspired, Open House at Bernideen’s, Pink Saturday, Saturday Show Off , What To Do Weekends, Seasonal Sunday and Sunny Simple Sunday!
My garden in season…
New Post! Pink Trees and Cherry Tea!
Beautiful Antique Teapot
Beautiful Garden Quote
I’m thrilled you’re here. Please keep scrolling down the sidebar for the archives…
- Pink Trees and Cherry Tea!
- The Elegant Empress
- Best Wishes for “The Sparkling Hour”!
- A Christmas Wish
- Christmas at the End of the Hall
- Beautiful Christmas Green!
- The Festive Table
- A Garden Award!
- I’ve Missed You!
- Romantic Easter
- Easter Blessings!
- Majestic Hatley Park
- Life Can Be A Walk in the Park!
- The First Snow of A New Year!
- The Snow Tree
- Snow White!
- It’s Tibb’s Eve!
- Window Shopping in the Big Apple!
- It’s Christmas, naturally!
- The Gift of Christmas! Sanselig Jul…
- Blah-Blah Bath Makeover
- Fill Your Socks at “The Little Christmas Fair!”
- Pink, Seriously…’Pink Days In Bloom’, Part II
- Pink Days in Bloom!
- A ROOM WITH A VIEW!
- THE TREASURES AND PLEASURES OF TEA…
- Random Acts of Kindness…
- ‘Twas The Night Before Christmas…
- A CHRISTMAS TEA, TOUR AND MORE…
- To Lift Your Christmas Spirit High!
- Ornaments of Wonder…
- The Littlest Angels
- The Jolliest Man, A Glad Gathering
- From Canada to Holland…Christmas Wishes Across the Miles
- Angels Among Us…
- Operation Santa Cause – Sleigh bells ring, are you listening…
- A Fear-Free Fright Night!
- The Tangled Garden
- The Santa Lady of Farm Road
- We’re Gonna Rock This Town! Yay For Today!
“PINK DAYS IN BLOOM” – A Beautiful and unique FUNdRaiser for breast cancer research…Click here to know more!
Search for Something Beautiful on this site!
- Pink Trees and Cherry Tea! 2014/05/10
- The Elegant Empress 2014/02/01
- Best Wishes for “The Sparkling Hour”! 2013/12/31
- A Christmas Wish 2013/12/25
- Christmas at the End of the Hall 2013/12/13
- Beautiful Christmas Green! 2013/12/03
- The Festive Table 2013/12/01
- A Garden Award! 2013/11/19
- I’ve Missed You! 2013/11/11
- Romantic Easter 2013/04/01
- Easter Blessings! 2013/03/24
- Majestic Hatley Park 2013/03/06
- Life Can Be A Walk in the Park! 2013/01/31
- The First Snow of A New Year! 2013/01/02
- The Snow Tree 2012/12/30
- Snow White! 2012/12/30
- It’s Tibb’s Eve! 2012/12/23
- Window Shopping in the Big Apple! 2012/12/20
- It’s Christmas, naturally! 2012/12/20
- The Gift of Christmas! Sanselig Jul… 2012/12/16
Garden Wreath – Click here for some ‘Beautiful Ideas’…
Experience A Beautiful Wedding! Click here for this popular post…
Beautiful Tea & Conversation – I love hearing from you!
’Beautiful Ideas’ – Email me
Want to know more about anything you've seen at 'Beautiful Ideas'? Simply direct your cursor over the photo (Hint: Do not click on the photo). The email address will appear in the top left-hand corner, then click...