Welcome, Welcome to Beautiful Ideas…
Welcome, Dear Friends!
The teapot’s at the ready, and there’s a cozy armchair waiting just for you with your name on it.
I hope you enjoy your time here and that yoy find something that interests you and that makes your heart glad.
This is my blog’s main or static page. Current and past posts are archived under title and can be found in the sidebar.
You are welcome to drop by for a visit at any time and to invite your friends to share. I hope that you will return again and again and that we will get to know one another a little better.
Oh, and be sure to leave a comment to let me know that you were here! I would love to hear what makes your heart sing…
Wishing you a beautiful day,
EACH CUP OF TEA REPRESENTS AN IMAGINARY VOYAGE.
I hope you enJOY this collection of photos of my home and garden here on my blog’s main or static page. Please do not use them without permission. You can find recent and older posts in the sidebar. Simply scroll down the sidebar past the photos on the right. The most popular posts in the past day are featured in a photo grid to the right. Hold your cursor over the photo to see the post title and click on the photo to take you directly there. I’d LOVE to hear from you. Please leave your beautiful footprint to let me know you were here and so I can visit you.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Beautiful Tea & Conversation – I love hearing from you!
I’m thrilled you’re here. Please keep scrolling down the sidebar for the archives…
My garden in season…
’Beautiful Ideas’ – Email me
Want to know more about anything you've seen at 'Beautiful Ideas'? Simply direct your cursor over the photo (Hint: Do not click on the photo). The email address will appear in the top left-hand corner, then click...
ARCHIVES IT’S A BEAUTIFUL DAY!
Beautiful and unique FUNdRaiser for breast cancer research…Click here to know more!
- Romantic Easter 2013/04/01
- Easter Blessings! 2013/03/24
- Majestic Hatley Park 2013/03/06
- Life Can Be A Walk in the Park! 2013/01/31
- The First Snow of A New Year! 2013/01/02
- The Snow Tree 2012/12/30
- Snow White! 2012/12/30
- It’s Tibb’s Eve! 2012/12/23
- Window Shopping in the Big Apple! 2012/12/20
- It’s Christmas, naturally! 2012/12/20
- The Gift of Christmas! Sanselig Jul… 2012/12/16
- Blah-Blah Bath Makeover 2012/11/22
- Fill Your Socks at “The Little Christmas Fair!” 2012/11/09
- Pink, Seriously…’Pink Days In Bloom’, Part II 2012/04/18
- Pink Days in Bloom! 2012/03/26
- A ROOM WITH A VIEW! 2012/02/22
- THE TREASURES AND PLEASURES OF TEA… 2012/02/04
- Random Acts of Kindness… 2012/01/08
- ‘Twas The Night Before Christmas… 2011/12/25
- A CHRISTMAS TEA, TOUR AND MORE… 2011/12/22
- To Lift Your Christmas Spirit High! 2011/12/22
- Ornaments of Wonder… 2011/12/12
- The Littlest Angels 2011/12/03
- The Jolliest Man, A Glad Gathering 2011/11/29
- From Canada to Holland…Christmas Wishes Across the Miles 2011/11/19
- Angels Among Us… 2011/11/18
- Operation Santa Cause – Sleigh bells ring, are you listening… 2011/11/04
- A Fear-Free Fright Night! 2011/10/29
- The Tangled Garden 2011/10/17
- The Santa Lady of Farm Road 2011/10/07
- We’re Gonna Rock This Town! Yay For Today! 2011/10/02
- IT’S GIVE-AWAY TIME! 2011/09/30
- JOYFUL FALL BULBS 2011/09/30
- Building A Legacy Through Watercolours… 2011/09/21
- From Norway With Love… 2011/09/21
- EMBRACING ROMANCE, A HOME’S INTERIOR TELLS A LOVE STORY (Touring Part V) 2011/09/10
- A GARDEN’S SECRET… Touring (Part IV) 2011/09/05
- A Garden Tea Wreath 2011/09/02
- A NATURAL BEAUTY Touring (Part III) 2011/09/01
- GROWING A GIFT – A GARDENER’S PASSION Touring (Part II) 2011/08/24
- AN ENCHANTED ISLAND GARDEN…Touring (Part I) 2011/08/22
- A Little Cafe With A Big Heart 2011/08/21
- Yes! It IS early, but not too early to mark your fall calendar: ‘A Christmas Tea For Lucas’ 2011/08/19
- BY THE LIGHT OF THE SILVERY MOON… 2011/08/17
- Garden Day 2011/07/24
- Pink Reigns! We Shared. We Cried. We Laughed. We Can’t Wait To Do It Again… 2011/07/20
- Beautiful “PINK DAYS” At Pat’s Plants & Gardens… 2011/06/18
- The Tea Garden 2011/06/13
- New Contest!!! You Could Win a Duo of Beautiful Red House Soups… 2011/06/06
- ABOUT SOUP, ‘A BOWLFUL OF SOULFUL’…A ‘Beautiful Chat’ with Red House Soups’ Carolyn Norberg 2011/06/02