Christmas isn’t just a day. It’s a frame of mind… Miracle on 34th Street
“If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you’ve made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.”
Warm Greetings, Dear Friends!
As always, the teapot’s at the ready, steaming with a rejuvenating amber brew. And, there’s a cozy armchair waiting especially for you! Put your feet up; settle in. I’m over-the-moon that you are here at Beautiful Ideas! The holidays are just around the corner and the anticipation has already begun…
I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month.
For those of you who have been here before, you’ve probably noticed that I have been having a little fun experimenting with my blog, playing with how it looks. I’m still learning, so it is certainly a work in progress…I notice that many of your blogs display the most recent post immediately when you click on the blog address. Mine, however, shows a ‘landing/static’ page. All of the posts – from my first days of blogging – are rolled out in the sidebar with the current post at the top of the list. Simply click on the titles that interest you. You can also click on some of the photos and they will take you directly to the blog post named.
I hope you enjoy you time here. Please leave a comment! I love to hear what makes YOUR heart sing…Thank you again for stopping in and for the precious gift of your time and thought.
Wishing you a sparkly day!
Let Every Day Be Christmas…
Norman Wesley Brooks, 1976
Christmas is forever, not for just one day,
for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away
like the bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf.
The good you do for others is good you do yourself.
Peace on earth will come to stay when we live Christmas every day.
Helen Steiner Rice
It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air. W.T. Ellis
I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. ~Charles Dickens
Love came down at Christmas,
Love all lovely, Love Divine;
Love was born at Christmas,
Star and Angels gave the sign.
Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful. ~Norman Vincent Peale
Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas. ~Peg Bracken
Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall. ~Larry Wilde, The Merry Book of Christmas
Beautiful Quote: To Dream…
Christmas Wreaths for the Cure!
Beautiful Tea & Conversation – I love hearing from you!
Search for Something Beautiful on this site!
’Beautiful Ideas’ – Email me
Want to know more about anything you've seen at 'Beautiful Ideas'? Simply direct your cursor over the photo (Hint: Do not click on the photo). The email address will appear in the top left-hand corner, then click...
- Beautiful Christmas Green! 2013/12/03
- The Festive Table 2013/12/01
- A Garden Award! 2013/11/19
- I’ve Missed You! 2013/11/11
- Romantic Easter 2013/04/01
- Easter Blessings! 2013/03/24
- Majestic Hatley Park 2013/03/06
- Life Can Be A Walk in the Park! 2013/01/31
- The First Snow of A New Year! 2013/01/02
- The Snow Tree 2012/12/30
- Snow White! 2012/12/30
- It’s Tibb’s Eve! 2012/12/23
- Window Shopping in the Big Apple! 2012/12/20
- It’s Christmas, naturally! 2012/12/20
- The Gift of Christmas! Sanselig Jul… 2012/12/16
- Blah-Blah Bath Makeover 2012/11/22
- Fill Your Socks at “The Little Christmas Fair!” 2012/11/09
- Pink, Seriously…’Pink Days In Bloom’, Part II 2012/04/18
- Pink Days in Bloom! 2012/03/26
- A ROOM WITH A VIEW! 2012/02/22
- THE TREASURES AND PLEASURES OF TEA… 2012/02/04
- Random Acts of Kindness… 2012/01/08
- ‘Twas The Night Before Christmas… 2011/12/25
- A CHRISTMAS TEA, TOUR AND MORE… 2011/12/22
- To Lift Your Christmas Spirit High! 2011/12/22
- Ornaments of Wonder… 2011/12/12
- The Littlest Angels 2011/12/03
- The Jolliest Man, A Glad Gathering 2011/11/29
- From Canada to Holland…Christmas Wishes Across the Miles 2011/11/19
- Angels Among Us… 2011/11/18
- Operation Santa Cause – Sleigh bells ring, are you listening… 2011/11/04
- A Fear-Free Fright Night! 2011/10/29
- The Tangled Garden 2011/10/17
- The Santa Lady of Farm Road 2011/10/07